View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Yup, yup, yup, it did happen twice with two different dates up to now and I am not bothering too much with these things from the point of view of constant and continuous calculations every single day.

After meeting a guy(in person not online) with whom there was a prolonged discussion about signs, sychronicities, numerology, other dimensions and having added the numbers of his date of birth 1 by 1 and resulted to 33 so, I decided to go on the internet and youtube to find more information about the numbers repeatedly appearring and the meaning of life path 33.

During my search, I have come accross a video prepared by a numerologist saying that the first way of calculation is wrong, false and not substantial or valid, the correct way of calculation was the second way, trying to specifically persuade those with master numbers(by using the first way of calculation) were in fact and reality , not and to forget that they were because they were not.

She had specifically prepared the specific video for the specific reason and indeed she gives herself examples of dates of birth, calculating them herself in both ways mentioned and resulting in the exact and same results mentioned here for the two birthdates.

Now, why in fact and reality, she had specifically created the specific video trying to persuade others that they are not master numbers as the first way of calculation of the total number showed labelling this way of calculation as incorrect and wrong, I really do not know as well as why it was extremely important for her.

This incident took place a few months ago and her video confused me big time!