View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Master
Epigenetics, organ donation and body memory

I listened to a video of a reincarnation therapist. Among other things, he talks about epigenetics and the 'memory' that exists in our organs and how people that receive organs will then gain memories and abilities of the donor. I have heard of this before. He also mentions people that are 'clinically dead' have their organs removed whilst they aren't even dead yet ((but the doctors measure them and say ''this person is dead'')), and how this causes spiritual harm and confusion. He claims that this is also what causes failure in organ donation and it can only be remedied if there is a soul connection made. This means a personal relationship between donor and receiver is important.

I have 'opted out' myself for organ donation, years ago, precisely for these reasons! It is nice to hear someone else give clarification and verification of my concerns. Something about us lingers on if we leave organs behind here. I'm pro cremation for the same reasons.

Anyway, it's in Dutch but maybe you can make some sense of it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6y...annel=JornLuka