View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Master

Consideration Sixty-Two …

Reality 1A …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

What is … Reality?

Some have wondered just what “Reality” is and I often wonder just what they are asking about. It could be a specific “reality” about a specific area or issue or condition or principle … or … it could be the overall “reality” of Existence. So … I am going to take a stab at this … and hopefully cover all the basics … albeit in a rather general, generic way.

Reality is like a progressive yardstick that holds differing meanings from the differing levels … all “grouped” by rate of vibration. How can anyone use words to lay all of this out? So many religions and philosophies use so many words for the same level of awareness … and as if that is not bad enough … they hijack words from a “higher” level of awareness and use it to denote a “lower” level of awareness. Again … this is no critical judgment.

Have you ever played or read of the game where 10-20 ( or more) people sit in a circle and the first person is silently given a phrase or statement and that statement is then whispered to the next person … and the next … and by the time it gets to the final person … it has been completely reworked?

Imagine what has happened whispering such learnings from lifetime to lifetime … or hearing some teachings from a “savior” and then carrying them on out to the public over time … or having to “code” the teachings in words that are not easily understood because of public persecution … and more … much more.

I am going to try again to lay out a basic outline … or yardstick … which is a basic term I like use because a “yardstick” suggests a progression … and discovering Reality is just that … discovering the progression of LIFE and Existence … a measure in rate or degree of vibration … a level or depth in consciousness or awareness. Anyone can use any of these terms to carry meaning … but I tend to choose generic terms that pertain to … the generic. For me … it works. If I have to define and categorize … it loses meaning.

All of Existence and Reality and LIFE begins in a Central Core … at a Hub or radial point. I like to use the term Fountainhead. I try not to use names as used by the various religions because that invites comparisons. Again … I am trying to stay generic. The overall design is much like our solar system … but is on an incomprehensible scale. It is one of those “things” that one should just accept that it “IS” … and let it go at that. Mind will chew on this forever.

This Core … this Center … this Fountainhead is not an entity … nor a being. In a sense … it is a complete Existence in and of ITSELF … and I have not yet been to said Fountainhead so I cannot speak from direct experience but I have caught glimpses and have heard various whisperings / teachings.

During various periods, eons, eras, or ages … this Fountainhead chooses to throw off IT’s own Essence … much like we throw off our own aura … and this is the pure Divine Spirit of which everything else gains its substance and life … including Soul. At this point this Divine Spirit is pure … of positive vibration or quality only … and this Divine Spirit is of an intelligent nature … which is the make-up of what we call consciousness … and this Divine Spirit is certainly the wellspring of power … pre-energy … still of positive quality only.

From the various previous yuga’s … and I know this term is used in other religions but it carries the idea of a vast, vast period of time or a cycle of ages … beyond time actually since “time” does not exist in the Pure God Worlds … but … I’ve gotta use some word to carry the concept.

From the various previous yuga’s where some Souls have advanced enough to offer themselves as a hierarchy to set forth and keep all of this going … this Divine Spirit radiates from the center and is passed or stepped down through various levels … some of this has been discussed in other posts … leaving the Center as Sound … ( In the beginning was the Word … ) … and as Light … and continuing away from the center as a pure Essence at various rates carrying the abstracts of pre-existence as we understand it here in the lower psychic worlds. There is no “form” here … there is no “thing” here. This is an intangible, ethereal abstract as yet undesignated for any specific “thing” or manifestation … other than Itself. This is the LIFE Essence … radiating out from the Center … getting farther and farther away from the Center but directed and focused through the various “Lords” or “Gods” if you will … within each dimension or plane … for the purpose of carrying out Existence as it radiates out from the Center.

It can be said that there are eleven or so known, accepted planes or dimensions … although there is reportedly more beyond. If you get “beyond” … my hats off to you. There are four in the lower psychic worlds … physical / astral / causal / mental and etheric are often combined … the 5th Plane being the True Home of Soul and the first or “lowest” in the Pure God Worlds … and then more above.

The lower worlds have been discussed before. Next time I will put a bit more about pure spirit … Divine Spirit … and of the level of Spirit in the lower worlds … before continuing in somewhat of a comprehensive overview again.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

The expansion of consciousness can only take place after you are put into new conditions of learning. Until then … you tend to think you know what point the Master / Divine Spirit is driving at … but the pulse of Truth is missed. How can we know what we don’t know? Thus … when Truth steals up on cats paws … we are caught off guard. If we DiD see the Truth near us … we would push it away. Why? Because of its ordinary nature. The recognition of Truth is an individual thing … for hardly two people will ever see it in the same perspective.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -