View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Master

Considerations Three …

Reincarnation and the Path 1A …

I doubt if it’s much mystery at all that the Path in its entirety is a sequential one … a progressive one … building from one lifetime to the next. My attempt here will be to give it a bit more of a broad overview.

Soul Itself is created as an individualized awareness in the pure upper worlds of God. ( Again … generic terms will be used here ) It is *not* separated in any way from the Whole of Life. There is little way that much of anything can be in existence outside of Life Itself or Existence Itself … other than the core God ITSELF that created it all in the first place … or … gave rise to the creation of it all.

Almost immediately upon creation … Soul Itself is cast down into the lower psychic worlds to begin gaining personal experience. At what level does each Soul come into these worlds … I am not here to say and I do not call the shots. But lets progress it a bit and take it up to the single-cell amoebas … and on up to the great apes and beyond.

None of these would have “life” if it were not given that sense of life experience and movement if it were not for Soul … at that level. Obviously very basic … very fundamental. From the single cells on up to the insects, the snakes, the birds, the spiders, the higher animals, the mammals … on it goes. Draw up any sequence you wish. Each would not be mobile and in a growing actuality if it were not for an individual Soul giving life to that form of existence at the moment.

Many lifetimes are very short. Some … can be rather lengthy.

Does Soul have to go through each one of the birds … each one of the mammals … each one of the insects … etc? Not necessarily … but remember … Soul has eternity to work with. It is involved in Its progressive set of lifetimes … somewhere. Again … I do not make the call on how and which incarnation each Soul needs for experience.

During this time … Soul is living and building off of basic instinct. There is a lot to be said about “instinct” during these lifetimes.

I would bet that most if not all of us have experienced an animal … a favorite pet or an incredibly friendly and responsive animal … that you could sense that it is “almost human” … by its nature … by its understanding … by the look in it eyes. During the next lifetime or two or three or ? … that step will be taken.

Souls first incarnation in human form begins the next level of education. At this time … Soul again is working via instinct brought along from previous lives. What happens now obviously depends upon what family / circumstance it is born into. Its instinct is now to simply survive. It will need shelter, perhaps clothes, food, fluids, and perhaps other protections … and a willingness to live. From then on … no matter how short or long this first lifetime … we begin to build … one upon the other.

So here is one of the Great Ponderings of the human experience and beyond …

From the very first lifetime in human form … how long does it take to achieve the level of a Jesus … or a Buddha … or a Mother Teresa … or a Gandhi … or again … most anyone that you wish to put up at that level. How long does that take … and I’m talking in lifetimes.

How long does it take for any of us to form and then ultimately break even the simplest of habits even now … any and all of the substance addictions … how long does it take to put into a working perspective the difference between right and wrong … good or bad … beneficial or detrimental … how many lifetimes does it take when ANY-thing goes if it determines your simple survival or not? Lying, cheating, stealing, killing … setting karma into constant direction … and finally settling into learning the values and virtues … how long does that take?

By the time we have even found value in what is offered on this forum board … how long have we been at this?

Learn to appreciate where you’ve been. Where you’re going … is still your choice.

On we go. More to come.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -