View Single Post
Old 24-05-2011, 02:54 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
So, after a day or two of taking pictures of my current stone and crystal collection, one of my Lemurian crystals started spiritually nudging me, wanting my attention.
I've been through this before. I know this is how they let me know they want me to do something. Sometimes just to stay close to me and spend time with me, sometimes to be cleansed, to be grounded, whatever.
I listened to her, set her down beneath my computer monitor. For days she seemed content enough to stay there, close to me. Then she started nudging me in spirit, having me work with her. (Nothing big or complicated. She just wanted to share information and memories with me.)
This isn't the first time I've communicated and worked with a crystal, but it is the first time with a Lemurian crystal.
I didn't mind this until ...well, I'm not sure if it was the connection she was having with me or the energy of doing so that made me start to feel uncomfortable. Not that it was bad or negative in any way (furthest thing from it, to be honest. Peaceful, calm, loving energy.), it just started being too much for me to handle and be comfortable doing so. (Mind you, I've spoken with, but never worked with a Lemurian crystal. And the entire time this one was near me, she was working with me, showing me things. (Which is addressed in a different thread I made.)

So, since I'm not really a crystal worker, I'm just wondering, is it normal for a Lemurian crystal to put out such strong energy while working / communicating with a person?

Hi Dawn, I bought my Lumerian crystal because in the shop as i held it, i closed my eyes and i felt like i was inside of a tornado !! The energy just swirled around me , i freaked out !! I was like yeaahhh wooohoo what the ... was that.?

I began to meditate with it in my hand , and it would blow me away so powerful , so instead i started to sit up and just close my eyes, i had a pen and paper next to me and this is how i "harnessed" the energy.

I slept with it every night, i was dissapointed when it stopped being so strong.
Ive had it for years and havent had it near me for a few months, i picked it up the other day and woohaa its strong as again... it actually can stop me from sleeping.

Look for the grooves on the edges, place your finger, thumb etc its meant to be a "key" see how you go.