View Single Post
Old 21-06-2011, 10:30 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandar
I find it really hard to comprehend this. How can one engage in conversation with Arch Angels? Surely they are highly sought after beings and have better things to do than concern themselves with us?

It makes no sense to me.

:) Many people think that Archangels are too far above us to even think to interact let alone talk to us. But on the contrary, they want us to interact with them! Just like our guardian angels, they are ever present in our lives and they not only guide us, they also influence and support us in our lives (in ways the guardians do not have the power too - if that makes sense). We interact and commune with our guardian angels, right? So why not the Archangels? To me the Archangels want us to talk to them, just like we talk to our guardian angels. They are to be respected yes, but they also should be loved and embraced. Just simply send them a prayer, they will listen. There are many times were I have called upon Michael, Raphael for protection and relief respectfully, but also I have had Haniel and Cassiel comforting me in times of grief.

I hope this makes some sort of sense.