View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Master

I love that!! Energy going crazy when eating carrot cake! I never responded like that to food after kundalini.

The only times I recall the energies responding excitedly to something was right before and right after kundalini. It was to meditation, trying to sleep (and I didn't get much for awhile!), things I read and once to a book I picked up. I picked up the book, energy got excited, put it down, energy calmed. Picked it up again, energy went nuts again! That was kind of fun. The book was "Undoing Yourself with Energized Meditation" by Christopher Hyatt.

I knew someone who responded to color energetically which influenced the color of the clothing she wore.

Anyway, the crazy energy responses lasted less than a week or two and the chaotic energy flow lasted about a month for me after kundalini awakening. This was also the time a few people (strangers) responded to me as if we were long lost friends, waving at me vigorously w/ big smiles! That was both a little bewildering and fun.

I totally agree w/ Edy, anything that keeps the physical body busy will help. All I have to do is get up and start walking. That works immediately for me though I don't seem to need it anymore. Digesting heavy foods keeps the body busy too. Nature helps, touching rocks or trees, going barefoot, etc.

Lightworker, your symptoms remind me of some of mine before kundalini awakening. Eventually the uncomfortable parts will subside.