View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Edy31

Au, I am not very much experienced with this, but I'd like to share what helped me.

When I was walking in crowded places, or when I was in a cafe, in the beginning I would get like a boost of energies that made me feel sick. I stayed away from crowded places for a while.

Keeping a good diet is very important. More meet helps a lot with grounding, if you are a vegetarian more root vegetables help. When I had a lot of energy I ate a cheeseburger and that would do it for that night. Not often though, I don't like fast food :)

Pay attention to what causes the energies go crazy. I used to love a carrot cake, but two times that I ate it my energies went crazy. I also switched to decaf, and almost stopped eating sweets for a while.
Jogging also was not good for me. I found yogurt helps a lot with reducing the heat and with grounding as well. Diary foods are great generally.

Spending time with myself, just being, doing nothing looked like it helped. Going out for walks in nature is very important.

What works for some, does not work for others, and everybody's experiences are different, so you must make your own experiments.

Edy