View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 03:37 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much. That is also my experience/s that dark beings can still do good deeds, and light beings can still do evil and vice versa. Makes it difficult to know who to trust, I don't go by looks.

I had this experience once where I was again in the lower realms and this woman showed herself to me after I became aware that I was on this - I dont' know the name of it but it felt hospital like, where you place corpse before an autopsy, and as I got aware I was there again I got a little afraid. Another presence felt further away, male, almost like a guardian but not coming in closer. The woman showed me what was wrong with my body. I've experienced her before too. I later in real life got a doctor to look into it and the woman was right. I am sure had anyone seen her they would think she was like that classical witch in the Robin Hood story or someone forgotten about and someone who needs a bit of a pedicure and an appointment with the hairdresser. But she helped me. Like the others there is this steel of intelligence that I can't put words to, the warmth is not there, but it does not need to be, as the deed was good regardless. Another sign I was looked after.

When I look at pics from when I was little I got a sort of defiant look in my eyes. I don't know how else to label it. When I found my recent past life she too had it in hers. I remember first time I found a photo of her, and saw those eyes. I don't know if the defiant look is what makes me "home" in the lower realms. I have an innocence to me as well, a soft smile they say, but I also got this "defiance" energy to me as well, these are terms other have used to describe me, think I am terrible to try to describe myself.I hope I don't sound as if I am boosting myself up here. I don't know how to describe the terms, just trying, in a way.

For some reason my dad would always tell me in this current life that if I could go and visit him in hell because that is where he thought he belonged alongside his friends. I used to think of it as a joke but now wonder if he had had any experience of his own for him to say that. He would say it lots of times and not as if he was afraid of it.

I have seen glimpses of few past life where the deed did not look good but the circumstances around it was what pushed me in that direction and I don't feel sorry about those times.