View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Knower

Thanks for sharing your helpful advice! I will try both excercises and see what feels most comfortable to me. Iamthat, the Taoist flavor of the excercises shouldn’t get in the way of the practice. I really liked and appreciated it. I combine several different flavors into my practice.

If you are interested in the path of the shaman I would be happy to discuss anything you would like to with you. I have four years experience of shamanic practice under my belt, which by no means makes me an expert but I have learned a thing or two.

Traveler, isn’t it funny how sometimes we feel it’s time to rest and sometimes it is the time to practice more? Everyday practice is the cornerstone to any serious period of spiritual development, while weekly excercises or practice are like dental floss for the soul. I hope that you find your practice again.

Hello unseeking seeker. I don’t know if you remember me but it is good to see your posts again. I have been gone for a long time now. I always enjoyed you in the poetry corner.