View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Master
I have my Jupiter in Cancer in 1st House. And although there are a number of things I recognise, some I don't so much.
Like being very family oriented. Yes, my kids are important to me, but that's normal when you have kids. Some people are what we in Dutch call "family ill", meaning as much as always visiting family, being very dependent on family, everything evolves around family etc. etc. I'm not like that at all.
We are very close but don't see each other very often, we're all busy with our lives. I wouldn't want it any other way. If I think of for instance either one of my kids living a few doors away so you know & see a lot of what the other does. Horrible to me! And they'd feel the same, even though we're very close.

As for the rest of my family, cousins, aunts, uncles... barely in touch with them and I am perfectly fine with that too.

Then something else mentioned with that position: marrying a man with a position of authority and/or money. Not been there either.

Maybe I'll read some more on it, but generally speaking I don't feel a "yes that's me!" when reading it.

The rest on how you can manifest etc. does resonate.