View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 04:36 PM
asearcher

There is someone I have seen while in the low levels existence and I don't know if anyone have seen her, she is like the type example of someone in a horror picture or someone old, confused, still sharp in a way, elderly woman.

She has thick not brushed hair, long. her nails need some pedicure. I noticed there was, is a kind of goodness in her, small % of it. I have sort of (everything just felt like a dream) focused on that, and then focused on my own heart, the goodness, and there was this surprise element to her.

I can't have gotten way too down there, can I? I am thinking the more levels down the worse it gets?

I remember many things about my past life that I have found proof of.

What I can not find proof of naturally is that I suspect that in the shape of my mind, the trauma from how I died, would have made me sink down to the low levels plane.

I remember things as a spirit watching over and seeing how my death was unraveled that I have found proof of, that I was there, that it has not been imagination. I felt sober, clear conscious. Can't say that I had a body if anything i felt like I was one big eye and that's it .An eye that could come in closer and distance and an eye that could think of something, somewhere and then see it.

Perhaps, Speculation again, while I was down there, I made me a "friend" or two?? or got known somehow there? How long that now last?