View Single Post
Old 20-02-2021, 02:17 PM
asearcher

Thank you both for sharing, really interesting to read. I have tried to check different protection shields, the different colors and meaning to them, and what the kind I saw could be about. https://ocghostsandlegends.com/a-gui...al-protection/

About the "remote viewing", I understand now why there was a pull, after reading this blog article (above).

I did not understand myself how I could feel or even see for my inner eye if someone had lost something very dear to them that they gave away an energy and then the energy of the lost thing too did it, as I have always, always thought things are dead things and it is not personal and not alive so how can there be energy?

When it happened at work it was like the person was the "mother" and the missing object was the "lost child". I could tell these two belonged together.

I don't have much experience and don't pretend I am some expert about "remote viewing" but as for now I think it must be very hard if not impossible to have a successful remote viewing if it is about neutral things, and neutral places, when it is not something from the heart, that give strong emotions, I think that might be why it has been such random results in the past when they tried to scientifically explore what it could be about?