View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Such strange conceptions, Edward. I can interpret my own dreams--I am the only one who can interpret my dreams. But it doesn't mean some of it can't be unclear/still subconscious. In asking for help, I am asking for help in bringing forward what is already there. [Therefore, my belief that I am the only one who can truly know when an interpretation is right.] And just because I have asked about help on some part of the dream, doesn't mean I don't already understand another part of it.

Well, I gave you what I was capable of giving to you. What can I say? If I had agreed with your interpretation, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and that's my point: I can't allow my interpretations to be biased by the wishes of the dreamer. Not just you--but anyone. And like I said, I broke my own rule by interpreting your dream, because you had already partly interpreted it in your record of it. I can assure you, I won't be doing that again.

Nonetheless, I thought you had a very intriguing dream. Perhaps I needed to interpret it more than you needed me to interpret it.