View Single Post
Old 17-04-2021, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Nice to hear about so many taking the vaccine. Hopefully, the 'muzzles' will soon not be needed. I can't wait to go out and chase speeding cars and trucks..........
Sorry to rain on your parade ..
Pfizer, Moderna Say Booster Shots Probably Needed

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210416/pfizer-moderna-say-booster-shots-probably-needed

April 16, 2021 -- People who’ve received both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna coronavirus vaccines will probably need a booster shot this year, top executives for those two pharmaceutical companies said this week.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people who’ve gotten both doses would likely need a third shot within 12 months and might need an annual shot thereafter. ...

This raises a legitimate question: if you won't take annual boosters, will it be worse for you than if you never got vaccinated in the first place? If you got vaccinated once, do you have to keep getting vaccinated, because it would be worse for you?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.