View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all things there will be an ebb and flow in the prices. There might well be "deals" to be found out there as sadly some shops will go under.

It too might not be a bad thing for the World to have the market of harvest slow for a time. To give the Earth and its resources to have the time to claim back what belongs to the Universe.

I work for an "off market" retailer and I got the deal of a lifetime on a 3 foot tall amethyst tower crystal. I paid 340 for it and the fair market value is 1500 to 1800 Canadian Dollars. Recent appraisal of it now shows the value over the 1800 mark. Good investment, though its not going up for sale.

There are two shops where I live, one I shop at and the other is newer and not ventured into it yet. Prices seem "high" but then they are retail but I would rather know what I am getting than order "glass" on line.

Lynn