View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Master

misconception

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
You are right. Most of the Hindus have short comings as you list. But these shortcomings are not grave and do not detain them from going to heaven as they worship Rama and Krishna who are real Gods and actually guide them. Hindu religion does not permit violence and conforms fully with the Nature's Bio-laws.

However Allah is not any god and compels their followers for violence and anti Nature act. Hence Nature vis a vis their Karma blocks their passage to heaven.

Any faith that contradicts Nature's Laws should be considered as Bad.

The very Rama and Krishna which u and I pray have fought wars and killed people outright . So the idea that Hinduism does not permit violence is only partial truth . It permits violence when done to protect the faith/country/weaker from predators . Reality judges the non-violence of weak and meek as cowardice . Only the non-violence of powerful is respected.

Also faith is for this life and not just after life like going to heaven. If u analyse last 1000 years history (which is the reflection of how God decides and whom He favors) , it will be crystal clear that Hindus have betrayed their faith more than others and that is key reason for their many failures. Negative ideas do not take us anywhere .

Sorry if I have offended u. But I strongly felt Hinduism has far greater and finer points for us to learn and advance than such matters . There is lot more for us to do creatively than pointing faults of others.