View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Master
It was a very traumatic time for me awakening when it was at its most intense, we are all still learning and Awakening - but I say to new people here 'and looking on' going through it now, that it will get easier - you have to look up keeping the mind strong, you will find information that will help.

Below is some of my better sleep information from my local talks, that could assist people in the early stages. When I was at my worst with it, I had one thing that used to help me - I had 4 positions of sleep, left side, right side, belly, back... So as a treat and to keep me sane during those long hours awake and going through stuff I didn't understand!!! I would say after half an hour pondering, thinking, wondering - I would say to myself lets turn over for a treat - thats how difficult it can be...

-------

You can use mind power to imagine flying around the park, or side of a canal or on a beach, or for instance over a golf course, or down by a river. All this is to keep the mind busy with nice thoughts, to stop it wandering off thinking of day to day problems, which to be honest can be sorted out tomorrow, better to get good sleep.

So, imagine preparing yourself a nice big zero calorie chocolate cake, nicely finished off with chocolate all around the sides and chocolate covered all over the top - or you can think of a walnut cake or a lemon drizzle cake, and neatly sliced into 8 sections...

Then using your mind, imagine flying or floating around your local park with a film star if you want to, eating cake, in which ever order you like - set the scene to create your play as in theater or on TV, you will have time to do this while lying awake, the goal here is to make it a short one to be continued.

If that doesn't work - a nice ice cream with a flake in it, tastes lovely.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...