View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 04:07 AM
Guide

I believe I had this as well. It hits hard. I had it for awhile, and it spread through my work like wild fire, before they knew what it was, and what was going on.

I had a sinus infection, fever, sneezes, cough (wet & dry) -pneumonia, running and congested nose, sore throat, lost my voice for 5.5 days, body aches, and I lost my appetite for about a month. I laid in bed on my days off, only to seem if though I was becoming more ill. This was in February.

I called it in a couple of weeks ago, and the lady said they only deal with the symptoms of "now" and not "than" and only recommended I stay home and self quarantine. Nothing more than that.

It is a wake up call, and it has also been a silver lining for me in regards to something else in my life. Now, I can get better in every regard and I have the monetary means to do so thanks to my government. The time, and the benefits to get help.

This Virus has really been a positive turn for me.

I was too ill to get up and make food for work, or eat or drink anything. I've never been so sick before.

Sorry if I added a scare to this post. Those with weakened immune systems (like mine) can be laid out. My dad is late sixties, and I was home when I was ill and he still hasn't gotten it...his immunity is much better than mine, mine is pretty low. Please just take that into consideration when reading my post.

I have taken it seriously, but I forget things like washing my produce. I don't touch my face when I go out, and they say if you buy packaged goods, just leave them to sit awhile before putting them away. My vehicle sits for about a week after every one time I've used it, so I am not worried.

I care for others around me, and let them know.