View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 07:54 AM
Seeker

Ya, know I had stenosis since I was a teenager and just recently corrected (long time).

I went to the chiropractor. He did mention to me that if I may have been older that I may have not adjusted as well. It's helped immensely. The issue is your pelvic tilt is off. You need to be contracting more in your lowest abdominal region and sitting forward more. Sitting forward does not mean your upper torso but focusing on the bend between hip bone and hip socket.

One fairly simple thing you may want to try is this. If you truly have stenosis then you would easily appreciate the difficulty of a forward bend. Well, not so much the difficulty but how poorly you perform. So, you can lift your legs to 90 degrees, put your butt against the wall, and just sit there in an elevated forward bend. Just breath deep, relax, go very yin. That will pull the life nerve, which yogis do suggest is one area that needs stretched everyday.

I've lost weight from having the stenosis taken care. Having my body in alignment has helped me manage stress and anxiety easier so, I don't carry weight like I once did. I eat more donuts now than I ever did pre getting this corrected and just lose weight. So, with less anxiety comes less nervous eating. Some days it can be like 6 pm and have I've forgotten to eat.