View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Discovering if you've been cursed!

Hello, I'm very new to this topic so bear with me! Just wanting to understand more about methods to reveal whether someone (or multiple people) have bad intentions towards you or are actively channelling negative energies your way, or an actual spell.

Having looked at a few internet links, I found the playing card method, where multiple Aces are supposed to represent the likelihood of a curse present. The first time I tried this method two Aces appeared. Then (after realising the cards had been wrongly shuffled) tried it for a second time to confirm the results. This time two Aces appeared at the top of two rows and the very first card uncovered was an Ace!

Explanation:
I'm asking because my next-door neighbour is educated and experienced in spiritual matters and for some unknown reason took offence to me last November when our new friendship had been really blossoming. She claims I brought negative sad energy into her space which she could pick up (psychically) - I was suffering from depression, but not outwardly expressing it at the time - and threw me out her flat, which was upsetting. Just want to add I had a healing, reiki session that month and the lady told me I had very strong, light positive energies which she was easily picking up.

Anyway, this neighbour has been verbally and physically aggressive towards me so I had to contact the police. She's also behaved in similar ways to other neighbours and has quite a reputation for turning suddenly on others and being unstable and very unpleasant.

I feel like she's draining me somehow behind the wall which separates our flats (and I don't mean the music she's started playing daily for 11pm - 6am at high volume!) and like she might be attacking me spiritually, but would like to confirm this.