View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

Hello ,maaya, i too had experiences, i heard my name called its either ur spirit guide or archangel micheal , from what I've been told , &I've heard voices right before i went to bed ,one time in the morning i heard a voice say mommie it sounded like a young girl , something kinda told me it could of been my female cat i don't know why i thought that &i have talked in my sleep weird sounded voices ,but i kinda chalk it up as just talking in my sleep i hadn't had it happen to me ,so far i had other experiences one time i was laying on my bed &felt like the earth moved & it made a weird sound even my cat heard &felt it , that was weird &the other time i was looking out the widow & felt a thump it felt like a tumble. i think we go through spiritual experience i read post &ppl experience what i have experienced like the flashes of light sparkles dif colors. i seen the number s 1111. 222. that has happened quite often just keep a diary on what has happened to you. just don't worry. That's the main thing.