View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri
...I don’t see any worldly way to fix any of it and it really has me shaken....Sometimes I have my thoughts in order, and that might be why my situation is not completely hopeless, but it’s been going on a long time and when I get tired or something happens, I see “problem”, as if it’s all on little me to find a way to fix it and I can’t. I don’t want to worry anymore.
Some good advice from Native spirit.

You do not say exactly what your situation is, but we all go through times of testing and being lost and confused. This is our learning or, as it is called in some teachings, the burning ground. This is a point of crisis, a time of purification, a time of letting go of things which no longer serve us. It is usually followed by a major step forward. But in order to advance we have to let go of whatever is holding us back, and this can be a difficult and painful process.

When all else fails, surrender the entire situation to God or your Higher Self. You have done all you can to try to fix this, and maybe it is time to hand it over to a higher power. Then try to live one day at a time, with faith that there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Peace