View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
This is getting way to complex lol. Good and Evil is intent. And should not be part of Soul business. Let's just not talk about that. Always do good.
(Dark beings can still do good deeds, and Light beings can still do evil, and vice versa). Now let's assume your Soul is Dark in nature, and you/ego is Light in nature. That only means your Soul has work to do. (Purpose you are here now, with conscious). You are a sickness to your Soul. Your Soul wants to be 100% Dark. It can't be 100% if one or a few of its egos are of light. Your Soul can put negativity around your life to fix that while alive now, but if your heart is Light and you don't want that negativity and only want positivity that indicts you have rising to Light. You pretty much in an internal battle with your Soul, but your Soul is just too powerful, since you are just a tiny ego, a tiny, flawed part of your Soul.

I say just do what is in your heart, even if it's Light and it oppose your Soul. Your Soul will eventually give up on you. Trade you out with another ego of dark nature, throw you in heaven in this case where you belong so you could be picked up by another Soul of Light, and there is a few more options, but I will not get into that.

I do not know any books on this stuff. But I'm confident it's out there, I can't be the only one that can understand this stuff. There is a place you can go, people call it the Akashic Records, that is a good starting place.