View Single Post
Old 14-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Three main attributes to develop are love, faith, and humility. Love can be basically understood to be feeling and / or desire for or towards something. In many ways … a basis for “love” would simply be focused attention. A prime difference in the types of love would be towards what is it focused and for what reason … is it power / control … or growth towards greater Truth and understanding. Emotional love tends to be a human factor that adds a warm, romantic sentimentality to the above that tends to bind to that object or condition.
Just wanted to comment a little more on love - agreeing, just adding. :)
I would add love manifests in different ways -as in -
simple patience with another.
Kindnesses.
Helping, offering a hand. Caring about the neighbor
the stranger ---are they getting along with food, their heating bill, there snow removal.
Having compassion and understanding where they are coming from rather than taking things personally,
feeling indignation of some sort.

(Getting that they are wounded - usually from childhood mistreatment - could be simple emotional neglect,
lack of encouragement or a home in anger and blaming, name calling, etc. Doesn't need to be physical abuse.)
Learning to love by not judging and shunning, but, simply being consistently kind and just pleasant.

Boy, that was a pep talk for me! Lol.

Expectation that things are possible - yes, very important.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru