View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Knower

Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I'm manic a lot of the time, feel like people can hear me think, schizoazffective, "delusional." I thought religion or spirituality would help but it really doesn't, it makes me feel a whole lot worse about myself and condition I'm in. I regret ever knowing about religion and spirituality, I want to feel mundane again. But at the same time it has made the unconscious conscious which makes me feel even worse because my mental health and mania really f*ck me up. 7 years of being mentally ill has really taken its' toll on my life, although I do like some of the concepts, it hasn't helped my state of mind, if anything it made it worse. I've had a messed up life, but it also makes me wanna be a better person yet i feel so self-contradicting inside, it f*cking hurts a lot of the time. The fact I feel people hear me think is what really messed me and my world up, it's one of the main causes of my depression, anxiety and voices aside from feeling guilty bout my past. In a way I'm venting, yet I'm curious as to why spirituality doesn't really help.

Hi. You need to get therapy, if you haven’t yet then get on it straight away.

Therapists actually acknowledge the fact that believing in God, and hence, more than just what we see, is NORMAL. They also encourage Meditation and visualization.

Don’t assume you read minds. Assume that you cannot. Even if you had a power where u could, who cares? What others think of is none of our business. We are on our Own journey and life path.

Assume that you can NOT mind read, and get on with your life, stop focusing on others and focus on and get on with Living your Own Life.

If you feel energies, it could even be of your own making or you could just be picking up on the pain (negative energies) of others. Do not not assume, that a rule of mental health.

Get therapy, it will help you a lot. I’m also spiritual and it helps me immensely. Everyone can benefit from therapy.