Thread: A new issue
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 07:09 PM
Master
When I completed the above message earlier I went back to the main healing page and it read 14 and 41... Then I watched it click to 42 views within a second, so I came back to the edit here, I wrote on the above message to say it shows 14 - 41 and then looked again and its 20 messages, it definitely said 14 - 41... now it says 20 as it should be.

I know my mind is strong, sometimes the cooling system doesn't work as it should, but the mind is strong... I know what I seen staring at it for a moment in amazement at such a moment in time - to me that is a message we got on here to congratulate you - well done my friend.

I just looked up at my 'Angel's' my Higher Self, Guides, Angels - and said that definitely said 14 - 41 didn't it - how do you do that.....

Someone is looking down, has plans for you my friend, but you have to earn it - stay strong there - and go research and learn much more.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...