View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
A few other words you may critise what ever you like the guy next to me in the photo is a medium i first met in 2017 i read a paragraph in one of his books were he had a visitation from somebody were he wrote down what he said on a piece of paper and put the message in a drawer he went back to bed for the remainder of his sleep he woke up and rushed to the drawer but could not find the note he went through all the drawers including the other set of drawers but the note was no were to be found. now whats striking the exact thing happened to myself as a youngster as did the medium as a youngster it got me thinking there was some link here but it also got me to thinking how many others did this happen too and did it happen in the astral

Dreams and visitations can be confusing and confused. The experience of the note he thought he'd written was likely a dream no matter how convincing it seemed.

Do please remember - this is for everyone reading not just this particular poster - that having psychic sensitivity/awareness is not the same as being a medium. Mediumship is providing communication of some sort (evidence of survival, healing etc.) for the benefit of a third person; not for the benefit of the medium conveying that communication.