View Single Post
Old 22-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Master
Fish Follow this link

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So Uma I’ve saved this, but wondering is each one in that link a meditation practice lead by him or just him talking about various topics. Or both maybe?

Also the dates don’t coincide to a forty days as you’ve mentioned. Or will that be uploaded from start date??

Glad you asked JustBe.

Until the eve. of March 25th everything is about "preparation" for the upcoming forty-day sadhana of meditation practice. At the ashram in Trinidad, one wakes up at 4:30am (Trinidad time) and, after cleansing pranayamas etc. goes for silent meditation in the hall at 5am. The chanting of Guru Gita follows. This is followed by meditation with Sri Vasudeva and a talk. This year he is giving a lot of opportunity to meditate in his presence (if you do it live with him, he can pick up your energy field) and it's an opportunity to pick up the energy/shakti of the Masters through their presence/darshan (high energy field/aura), because there are many evolved beings in the energy field co-creating the space.

At this time they have opted to stream these on their Facebook channel here instead of here. These are given in order so you'll have to backtrack if you want to start at the beginning.

The 40 Days officially gets underway the evening of March 25th - but I'm loving these preparatory meditations and talks. This year he intends to focus more on spiritual practice and co-creation of a powerful energy field with everybody who participates. This is where the magic happens. People who have been following his talks already know all the theory and techniques, so this is going to be super experiential.

I hope you get every blessing out it.

p.s. Once they start posting things regularly somewhere I'll update the link on my signature, but for now I think the Facebook one is best as that's live and it stays up for later as well.

Last edited by Uma : 22-03-2022 at 11:45 PM.