View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have lately started to try to see if I have telepathy with not only close ones in my life but others. First I think of the person. I feel them in. Then it starts to feel real. It is as if there is information in the feeling, in the essence of them.

I am not 100% I am doing it right although it feels like it and it feels too as if I have done this before, although I can't remember when.

is it easier to have a telepathy communication with a member from one's soul group or does it not matter at all?

There have been people in my life that has reacted after having had visit from me in their dreams and even one time when one was in coma. Turns out we experience the same type of contact, dream.

I have felt that someone was in danger suddenly unexpected and later found out that person was at the time close to dying but survived.

When an ex of mine died suddenly and violent I had hours before felt sudden anxiety, bad feeling that something was going to happen and then around the time of his death it climax. I can't explain it but it felt as if a part of me died too (although I know I have no right to feel this way and even if I had a new love in my life).

Does one have the right to come in telepathy contact with just anyone or is there any spiritual rule that one should respect before trying?

I would love to know :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread.

asearcher - I've been with my spouse for quite a number of years and that person is a soulmate as well. What I've found from my own experience is couples over time pick up on each other's thoughts and send and receive thoughts from one another incredibly easy. I thought of starting a thread on this subject, but decided to respond to your thread instead.

An example I can give is when I'be been singing a song silently in my mind for over a week and suddenly I hear my spouse start singing that exact song while walking away from me down the hall. I asked, "Why are you singing that song, did you hear it on the radio." Their response was, "I don't know why I'm singing that song." It's a song that I know we used to dance to over 30 years ago. It's that kind of connection between two people that are so close, spending their lives together (or maybe even apart) that heightens that telepathic antennae.

That telepathic skill can be applied to other areas of ones life, for example:
I always sense and know exactly what is going to be in the mailbox on any given day.

Thanks for starting this thread asearcher.