View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I get that you are creating a barrier to protect yourself, as I have done this myself, but let's not forget that just because we separate countries through borders that we have invented, and we equally acknowledge in the physical world, does not mean that the spiritual universe shares our belief sets and recognizes that illusion. The physical world is apart of the spiritual world. Some of our instincts simply choose to follow the delusion.

Time equally exists in the greater realities. The application is merely different and much like how a color changes from one to the next, so to must we remember that time is apart of something else entirely and merely transmutes into what we perceive as being time in our limited mindset, no differently than how a color changes from one to the next based what space it is interacting with. They are not separate
I do agree that physical and the spiritual world intermingle but there not exact. Time and borders can get complicated. Let's take borders, you can erase all the lines and get rid of all fences and you'll still have border's. Different cultures and diversity are the cause of this. I am not saying it's bad it's just the way it is. I may live on a shore of a huge lake and my culture may revolve around fishing, you may live in a dessert with no water but your culture may revolve around the rainy season. Your going to have a meeting point of both cultures. That meeting point or gray area makes the border. It may not be a drawn out line or a fence but it's still there. Same idea happens between physical and spiritual. Also, being Earth bound beings we can only truly imagine the spiritual world. Even what we imagine can very from culture to culture. When it comes to the spiritual side of things no one is 100% right or wrong. I always believed it's a very personal and individual feeling.
Another area in witch "borders" should taken down, it's not a line or wall. That's only physical. In the spiritual since culture is that border the difference in those cultures IS that wall. When those differences are excepted and respected those borders melt away.