View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
You've posted your experiences in the 'Mediumship' forum and what you're experiencing MIGHT be an indication you're beginning the often-long journey to becoming a medium. But many people misunderstand what being a medium means.

Experiencing heightened psychic/spiritual sensitivity and awareness isn't the same as mediumship but they may be early indicators of it developing or, more accurately, emerging.

What happens next may help indicate if you will eventually emerge as a medium.
I wasn’t actually very sure where to place my post. What has happened to me since December has caused a lot of distress to my family. Much of my experiences have been blamed on covid or drugs or my mental health.
I had a physiatrist asking me if I see or speak to dead ppl. I knew exactly what he was getting at.
My husband says I’ve changed and has said he wants his wife back! He’s hugely negative about life and things and I do feel I have to distance myself from him as he drags me down too. He’s been home for the past yr with this pandemic. I felt really happy, positive I’d survived covid, and I felt a depression slump over me.
I have had back pain for 2 yrs. I don’t know what happened during this awakening but I had no pain for 3 weeks. It all descended back and I’m currently in a large amount of pain. I do wonder if it’s tension and stress and an unbalance of sorts in my body. I was going to try maybe seeing a reiki master. It’s holding me back I’m what I can do job wise and also I need to walk off some weight but the pain is debilitating.