View Single Post
Old 31-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Well he's no different to us is he ??.... In fact.. he's above us...how many of us can say we are ArchAngels .... Because he fell from grace , does that mean he's bad??.... I was always the "black " sheep of the family, according to my father .... He washed his hands of me more times than I can remember , when I was doing nothing wrong.... Which is why my heart goes out to Lucifer .... Me n him , we kindred spirits !!!!! I get him... He gets me , and both of us good souls deep down....

Your perspective is so refreshing!

Often, many simply follow societal accepted norms as truths.

In some religion, we are told God needs to be pleased, otherwise "he" will get angry and punish us to suffer for eternity in a devilish place call Hell. Yet, we were also told God is caring and loves each of us unconditionally and equally.

The concepts of "a war in Heaven" and "fallen angels" are very interesting too. In a realm of great wisdom, maturity, knowingness, entanglement, and unconditional love, a war erupted for power and the angry God banished the instigators to a prison we call Earth. Warring for power and control sounds more like what humans do here.

Humanity could only explain the unseeable and unknowable with the best knowledge it currently has, which in general is still quite rudimentary.

We easily get angry and will retaliate, so we believe God does too.

We go to war for power and control, so we also believe it will be the same in Heaven.

So far from the truth, yet many don't question because those are accepted truths that have been passed down over many generations.