View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Imagine if career criminals could experience this. And witness the results of their violence, how many "wasted" lives could potentially be salvaged.
Just a thought....

Anyway my query is ... have you had a similar experience, without a physical NDE?

yes i've had similar from taking ayahuasca. perception on many levels that gives deep insight into your actions and their affects. they say dmt (like in aya) is released in the brain at birth, death and enlightenment. it seems that psychological death invokes insight. ayahuasca is apparently used to rehabilitate offenders. i became aware of how i negatively affected my son in our everyday life. although i am a fairly peacefull person in the flesh, i experienced my affect on him deeply and strongly, as it seems folk are for the most completely unawares of the misery they sow constantly. i actually attended my own funeral of sorts and heard church bells, which is apparently common.

i couldn't think of any other way that a criminal could experience this other than through healthy living and getting to know their energy body.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."