View Single Post
Old 18-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecat
The term I like for it is 'earth empath,' and I have recently discovered that when I feel intense pain, there is major seizemic activity....like a few days ago, my FM was bad...really bad...and to make a long story short, I said there may be an earthquake in bermuda. Then I learned that there had been one on an island near bermuda the exact day of my last day of pain. If I remember right, it registered a 4.5 or 4.9

Just because people feel pain does not mean they are not connected or balanced...like someone suggested earlier. I am very balanced and connected....and some of the sensations my body feels is ' not normal' for someone as healthy as me. I am drug, alcohol and toxin free, I exercise daily, and I eat a very healthy diet. I also nourish my spiritual being daily....and I make sure my chakras are open, and I communicate with my guides,etc....I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just defending myself against that statement/opinion that people who feel pain from the earth are not connected.

I will admit that I have a hard time remaining grounded, and this does cause problems and it something I have to make a diligent effort with, but it has not been a problem here lately....not in a long time, actually.

I never stated it like that, in short, i wrote, people who feel negative side effects from connection to earth are sensitive (over sensitive) to earth changes, (i never stated they were not connected), i said there is a difference, between sensitivity and connection, not that they are separate. Because you can learn to not feel physical pains while connected to the earth, and you can also learn to feel the loving energies of the earth. It does not have to be a painful experience, but of course everyone would rather be pessimistic about it, and believe it must cause suffering. Personally, i don't like other people hurting. It doesn't have to be so. I'm sorry if my views offend you, but i know it is possible to not have to hurt throughout the process of deep connection. Earth mother does not wish that upon us. We are her children, she does not want us to suffer through the experience of awakening coming, there are ways to make the process of dealing with sensitivity and connection to earth changes pleasant, there are ways of shifting your energy senses, and adjusting to the higher frequencies. I've already gotten through that stage, and it isn't a pleasant ride, it's adapting to a higher connection of higher awareness, but it's possible and then you don't have to hurt with every earth energy shift, change, and what not.