View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I see, so basically, you are using your own imagination to explore the inner depths of your being, I just wanna say, be careful and aware of any presence that may be around you, hidden from your "eyes"...

Just a question, I ask all people who want to explore more than this reality, for me, it has always been because of my quest for finding God.

Why do you learn occult practices? I've read one or two things but I never indulged myself with such things, you never know what these practices are really about!

I understand you very well, I have the same feeling, I can not understand it, how could this be.. I already talked about how a cult tried to make me join their club but I said no, so be careful, if you receive such invitations, deny them... it's for your own good.

I understand, try study the NDEs and maybe you can learn more, this is what I do...
I'll be honest.As inavalan wrote somewhere,to control my reality and be the master of my fate.(unfortunately i'm not seeing it happening).

From what i learned so far,if a strong entity (or your own inner self) wants you to advance and learn,you can't imagine how clever will organize things for you,in order not only to push you,but make you want it as well.
At the very end it'll look like you're hungry for knowledge and experience,not knowing why and how.