View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 07:21 AM
Master
Mental Projection Of the Empty Self

A visionary teqnique that i found by my own.I've used it to project my self to the surface of the sun,and it almost fried my nervous system.It was so real,that i was even smelling it.

It all begins with my intention to send out my empty-void self somehwere.I close my eyes and i see (in vision) an empty bluish humanoid outline jumping our from my physical body.The outline contains nothing but blackness inside it.

I see this empty outline leaving my room and i for a second i imagine that it's traveling to the outer space.

The scene changes and i see this empty body landing to the surface of the sun.In my vision,the sun it's huge,and the empty body very small.(like a snowflake landing to a soccer ball)

At this point,i was burned out.My body raised extreme temperature,liquids were coming out from my eyes and nose,and i could even smell the sun's heat inside and around me.

The second time i used this vision,i landed the empty figure on a flower field outside my house,and i tasted and smelled flowers.(they were bitter).