View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful advice. I now realize that I did not fully explain myself. My hurt and regret at their imposture occurred months and years ago. However, I suspect that exposure to these individuals caused 'soul damage' that cannot be healed by time, meditation, mindfulness, or other legitimate techniques. In my worldview, a kind of 'soul loss' has been perpetrated upon me—a result of all forms of contact with these 'spiritual vampires'. These people I've encountered on life's pathways were not merely flawed human beings or weaklings; they were 'evil avatars' doing Satan's work among humans. Beings intent on evil with no love in their hearts but self-love. Perhaps 'psychopath' would be another word for them, but I believe they are not just feeling-less; they are possessed by something old, snub-nosed, and evil. I know how that sounds, and I'm writing it almost with a wry smile myself, but the hard-won evidence from key times of revelation around these people has led me to this ineluctable conclusion. It might sound like I need an exorcist, but the 'taint' I feel from these individuals is like a 'spiritual flu' that I cannot escape through normal means. It's heavy stuff but comes from the heart. What are your thoughts?