View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Some say these reptilians are spirits, others say they are actually physical, or spirits possessing people. Their existence is often reasoned from the devil being a ''serpent'' and having a gang of angels that followed him, which makes them all reptile people? Then others believe they were physical, and evolved from dinosaurs, but no fossils exists of reptilians. Then there is people that say all snake symbolism across cultures is a clue, but then why don't we do the same with eagles and lions? IDK. Eagles are pretty universal. It's fun to toy with but seems unlikely.

Possession is definitely possible, I've seen it. Not sure if what I witnessed was a reptilian or just a negative earth bound being, though. I thoroughly believe that there are people that have negative attachments, if not fully possessed. Some people just creep me out when I look at them or even think about them.

Symbolism is so interesting to me. I have also started reading about etymology, specifically books by Pierre Sabak, who ties the serpents/ reptilians back to fallen angels by means of language. Though he claims the fallen angels and aliens are one and the same.