Thread: Astral Spies
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
How do I protect myself from people astra projecting into my room without my permission, and listening to my conversations... Also, how do I protect myself from telepathy... I have people trying to talk to me in my mind and I have to keep blocking them out... then try to read my mind and say it back to me as if I was asking them... These people are not of good intentions either. Of course we are united and all One... but I will be open to the ones I want to be in my life on a positive note with positive intentions. What can I do to protect myself without crystals or stones
Astral projection occurs in the astral dimension, so the only conversations you would have to worry about people hearing would be conversations in the astral dimension - meaning you are in the astral dimension as well. While astral-beings are capable of purposefully hearing our conversations in the physical dimensions generally we as Human-beings astral traveling cannot. Some things can reflect from the physical dimension into the astral dimension, but it's fragmented unless you are an astral-being and have mastered that dimension. With that said it's possible that astral-beings can't actually hear our conversations live, but instead they simply can telepathically see our past actions and words. I know they can do that for a fact - our spiritual bodies are literally encoded with our past and astral-beings have access to it by interacting with us. But the chances of a Human-being astral traveling into the spiritual space overlapping the physical space where you are currently talking and being able to listen to a word of what you're saying is never likely to happen. So you really don't need to worry about doing anything to protect yourself, because truth be told if any astral travelers are skilled enough to be able to travel to the necessary space and tune into your conversations then nothing you do will stop them. Because they are far more skilled than you are and you are literally defenseless against that - same as against astral-beings.