View Single Post
Old 28-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times it comes down to how one defines the differences in what is a "Ghost" and what is a "Spirit" what it means to be crossed over to the other side, that being Heaven or some spiritual after life place, or being Earth Bound and looking to either cross or to have a say in something not yet resolved.

When there is more of a physical interaction it is often said to be "Ghost Activity" Poltergeist is often a term used. Many times when one has not maybe made that crossing that is there, they look to understand death itself and look for someone to help them. Other times they were nasty in life and want to continue to be the same in death.

I do not walk with God but I too do not dismiss the notion of Higher Power or Source, and I do not go to say that for there to be something more after passing you must walk in the hands of God. I too have never come to open that door to even the worst of the acts done in life to someone Earth Bound to a Fire of what would he a Hell. I so feel that we all experience every aspect of what it means to be human. The good and the bad. We were born of both aspects and all have those aspect within us.

We look to God for guidance and peace when we pass. We can look to many things in our passing, God is just a common one discussed.

We are never alone I so feel there is that vail that keeps one world from the other world but that seems to be getting thinner as we move into more acceptance that some part of us lives on after the body dies off.

I have worked with the Church in situations where they feel both sides of the fence need to be present in the clearing of a space or helping someone. I do not follow God in that its the Higher Power that controls all things or created all things, but I do see a value in the tools presented in such a belief. The Cross and the Bible like any tool of Divination are powerful in their own right. To be used for both sides of good and bad.

I do recall the Sunday School teachings that if I did not follow the path, that the Devil would take me over. Yet growing up a Medium I never got the understandings that there was a lot of good within. If there was a Demon or a presence that strong would any of us be here. Something keeps things in checks and balances.

Lynn