View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
For a long time but still rarely times we have noticed a ghost child. I think the child is in the first place more related, connected to someone else alive, but it is as if it kicks off around me, or us. All I have seen is a small dark shadow and I have heard a voice.

Should I just let this be? Should I do something?
Any advice how to act with a ghost child?

As you call this spirit a 'ghost child' you probably don't have enough understanding how to help. If this child can communicate with you then it's not a ghost and is likely to be the spirit of a child that has yet to cross over 'into the light'. Rescue circles, sometimes experienced individuals by themselves, know how to do what you're asking. You are discerning this child because you have sufficient psychic awareness but you do not have the understanding to help.

Quote:
It is moving particurly in the ghostly area at work where we use to have trouble and too at home it is seen by me around an area pointed out too in the past but then as a dark shadow.

There has to have been some portals or something to make it easier as this is the areas pointed out by people who has not spoken to each other before about it and they all say the same thing. This both at work and at home (how "lucky" am I?)

This child is close to the earth plane. You and others by the sound of it are 'seeing' her - it's a girl, I think - in places she appears to have a connection to but she may not. Even if she has it may not be the place you're seeing.

The more you seek her out, the more you focus on who she is, the more she will be attracted to 'your light' but without more knowledge and understanding of her situation you aren't likely to be able to properly help. Send her your love and wish her on her way.