View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Suspended
Knower
Well you say elemental beings. That just isn't fairies I hope you know.

As for myself I have seen a spiritual creature. What it was who knows but well it definitely wasn't nice.

It was at a local area that has one heck of a history [both local myths and some daunting documented history] sitting on the remains of an old stone fence that once ringed the manor house. I thought it was a cat actually. Looked like one. Big straggly grey thing. I scared it, or it scared me, can't remember exactly but as I was rounding where the gate once stood this feline thing took a swipe at me before bolting. Actually didn't think it nicked me until I got back to the car and realized yep it got me as I was sporting a scratch that ran three inches down my forearm.

You're probably thinking cat scratch, big deal. Well it would have been that simple if the skin didn't start sloughing off around the scratch within less than 24 hours. I am not just talking like a scab was falling off but the skin around the wound was sloughing off. Better believe I went to the hospital, spent hours going through blood work & tests to get a "we don't know what it is", and my family doctor. Neither the ER doctor nor the GP were overly concerned because despite the wound doing this there was actually no signs of infection. Their advice to do as I had been & apply polysporin cream. The end result is a 1 1/2 inch x 3 inch scar that looks as if it was inflicted by a chemical burn. You can just see the original scratch cutting through it and at the very ends.

And no all elementals / spirits are not nice. There's many, many legends throughout Europe and among aboriginal tribes that say just what may happen if you tick one off. Getting your hair pulled or a fit of giggles is the least of your worries.

I personally encountered something, wouldn't say I ticked it off as more maybe I was too spiritually aware, when camping in the backwoods with friends. A childhood friend of my brother's [and by extension mine] is a chieftain's son. He got us permission to camp out by one of the lakes that the reserve borders.

Not sure what I did to attract this thing's attention but woke the entire camp up screaming in the middle of the night because it felt as if my right hand was literally on fire. It was and it wasn't. The back of my hand was after all sporting a nice perfectly circular "brand" for lack of a better word that went from first knuckles to just above the wrist & from index finger to pinkie. Even dunking it in the lake water wasn't enough to curb the burning sensation for more than a few minutes.

You can't see the hand burn / brand now because that was years ago unless let's say I am washing dishes or swimming as the old scar goes noticeably darker. Or under certain light.

But I'll consider posting a picture of "Mr. Cat's" scratch.