View Single Post
Old 24-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I have a feeling he will... I am already making sure to be careful though that I don't "plant seeds" in his head and that his experience are 100% his own.

Don't get me wrong, this kid will hear PLENTY of fairy tales, he already has an impressive collection.

Already though he has pointed out strange shadows on the wall to me... and he is an amazing little judge of character... when we come into contact with someone that he doesn't trust, he makes it well known, and so far he has been pretty accurate :)

Your son is in very good hands!

That's the way my daughter was before she could speak, she would scream when she sees shadows or spirits or cover her eyes. Then she called them monsters until she was old enough to understand what they were. Thank goodness for her spirit guardian who kept her calm. Kids and babies can naturally good judge of character. They can sense people's moods and intentions. Some grow out of it but I doubt if yours will. By the way, I didn't believe in my kids' invisible friends (guardian spirits) until I saw them with my own eyes or experienced them knocking over objects etc.

My daughter used to say that the fairies rode on dragonflies and butterflies for fun but the butterflies are not reliable due to their zigzagging nature, LOL.