View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i agree that the experience of chakras can go away in feeling and just experince the energy and so on without noticing them. i do at times. i just dont view it as if they are gone. i see it more like a heart is pumping blood but i don't always experince the pumping.

as far as manipulating of creating events in the future. weather or anything else. during my awakening process i opened up for information and things to test the boundaries and get answers. asked for things to watch them happen later on. im not sure its a good or bad thing to do. im neutral. im not saying i can do it right now or tomorrow. but in that power and in the asking. my intuition laughed while asking and said it will happen because i had something everybody wanted. not me. but what was flowing through me in much more power than normal. as i said i was open and demanded answers and so on. basically if i am interpreting it correctly. bliss can be like a bread trail to manifest an outcome. this is all up for question or debate. what i do know is the things happend that i asked for. there is more to the story from another ocassion but i didn't get the insight of how it worked that time.

in any case. for me. bliss and silence teaches me that its more important to focus on what is beyond the coming and going. bliss and silence. but thats just me.

so to be clear. what your saying about chakras is highly speculative in my view.

At your level you are only feeling what is being worked on. If not it flows through. You are still in the local mind so still associate yourself with a body and chakras.

The people I am talking about are one with the clouds.. Maybe this will help.

Quote:
1.13. icchā śaktirūmā kumāri

His will is the energy of Lord Śiva and it is called umā and kumāri, or for such a yogī his will is one with the energy of Lord Śiva, unobstructable, completely independent, always given to play.

1.14. dṛiśyaṁ śarīram

This entire perceived world is his own self, or 
His own body is just like an object to him.

1.15. hṛidaye cittasaṁghaṭṭād dṛiśyasvāpadarśanam

When his thoughts are diverted to the center of God consciousness then he feels the existence of God con- sciousness in oneness in the objective world and in the world of negation.

1.16. śuddha-tattva-saṁdhānādvā’paśuśaktiḥ

Or by aiming at the pure element of Śiva he possesses Śiva’s unlimited energy.

1.17. vitarka ātmajñānam

Any inference of such a yogī is knowledge of his own real self.

1.18. lokānandaḥ samādhisukham

The joy of his mystical trance (samādhi) is bliss for the whole universe.

1.19. śaktisandhāne śarīrotpattiḥ

By infusing his energy of will the embodiment of that which is willed occurs at once.