View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Master

Moonincancer. My conscious relation to guides go about a decade and half back. Before that I'd heard a little about them but put them in the same league as elves, angels, demons, space aliens - beings not part of the world I could perceive. And I was a sceptic to the point I considered myself an atheist. But then I made a connection with a woman who, among many other things, was also a medium. She became my first teacher of spiritual things and opened my eyes thoroughly to such things. She also let me talk with many spirits, a fairly hair raising activity for me, and eventually I met my guides through her. I learned a lot over the span of a couple of years but could not make spirit connections of my own.

After a while I started putting what I had learned to use, on this forum. I was still not connecting by myself, but I found that I could help others by teaching others how to do it - and then, make a connection through THEM. Not something to be done by any random crowd, but the people on this forum are more spiritually aware than your average citizen. This was done through direct communications in the forum Chat or other systems. I had more than a hundred cases and while it didn't always work, it actually did to some degree in most cases, and in a few cases astonishingly so when the seeker let the guidee take over the keyboard and consciousness. These were obviously cases where the seeker had more mediumship abilities than they were aware of. In one memorable case like that, the guide left at the end of a very long and detailed communication and the seeker refused to believe her fingers had written that, and accused me of having hacked her account. I assured her that if I had had the inclination and skill to do such things, I wouldn't be hanging out on a spiritual forum.

Becoming the communicator myself, the mailman, is a fairly new thing for me. I think I have done a lineup of cases twice before the latest one. It has become easier each time, but I still mainly get images, rarely words. I intend to try to improve on that next time. Will I get words or sentences? I don't know. Most mediums I have heard of or worked with get sentences, even paragraphs, and hardly images - but they are used to talk with people face to face, not writing down what they see.

Spirituality is not a constant in my life. Other things happen and I leave the topic for years, then when I get some kind of nudge I return here to this forum and eventually get involved again. Some topics are more important to me than others even if I can't explain why, and guides are one of them.

I have read a few books on this topic. One that was an eye opener to me was Rosemary Altea's The Eagle And The Rose; her awakening and experiences had many similarities to my own. I have also read a number of books written by mediums in my own country. These books have helped me accept what can be done, why it should be done and when it shouldn't, and helps me staying motivated as the years go by. Because they will. This is no fast journey. Currently I am looking into Edgar Cayce.

So, to answer your actual queston. How do I improve the connection with each guide? In the first post I describe my routine preparations; the little protection rites, the calming of mind etc. What you are looking for is the anchors I am placing. The first anchor is the seeker's identity. There is always one; yours to me is 'moonincancer'. I do not need anything more specific or more details. The reason is simple. When you send me a personal message we form an energetic connection that has nothing to do with the Internet. As the message contains your identity tag and my identity tag, the energetic connected also does. So, when I call for your guide to appear, I can just call for 'moonincancer's guide'. That guide has name tags of her own, and will hear herself being called for in the same way your phone rings. Extremely different technology, but it works. I open my inner 'screen' and wait for something to happen on it. And it almost always does. From there on I pass on my questions with my own voice and gets images as a reply.

So, for you to communicate? You can call on your guide by simply saying 'I wish to talk with my guide. Are you there?' And then look, and listen, to what comes in. I can't tell if video or still images or audio or morse code is what will work best for you. 'Open minded' is a key in more than one way here; don't fight what comes to you; if you don't like the message then you must NOT pretend you didn't hear it, or discard it because you didn't understand it right away. It's like asking someone for advice; you are not obliged to follow it. At the very least, write it down so you can review it again later. If you are not willing to listen, why should the guide make the effort to talk? And finally, do not expect the guide to give you information randomly. Have questions ready for that guide talk. They don't have to be important ones, but remember that also guides have rules they must follow. They won't be helping you to win lotteries, won't be steering you through relationships, and won't be making life decisions for you. They are allowed to guide, not lead. I didn't write those rules and I am not going to guess which entity did, but all patterns I can see indicate this.

Last edited by WhiteWarrior : 23-03-2024 at 10:12 PM.