Thread: RAINBOW RING
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation RAINBOW RING

Recently, I went outside at night when the moon was full. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this huge ring around the moon. It looked scary and super beautiful. It was lit up like the moon and shimmering and pulsating with energy. It was about half the size of the moon in thickness. I was really excited at this phenomenon, and so I called my husband to come outside to see it. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. I was a little afraid, too, because it looked like the end of something.

My husband came out and he looks up and says, "The moon is beautiful, what did you want me to see?". I was puzzled by this and said, "The ring that is around the moon." He said, "What ring?" Then I realized that he couldn't see it. I was so deflated. How could this be possible?

Since I have awakened, I have had many experiences of seeing things no one else can see, but this one was so vivid, and not only that, but it has also been there every single night since. Even when the moon moved out of its fullness, the ring is still there. Can someone tell me what this means?