View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 10:57 PM
Master
Rest and Peace everybody it in a spirit world have a good Christmas in the spirit world

rest in peace everybody in this world everybody in the spirit world have a good Christmas because everybody don't hear everybody down here is thinking of you
You I know I am thinking about my family I have lost all the years and friend I've lost over the years I just hope everybody in this world everybody in this world everybody in this spirit world as a brilliant Christmas celebrating and having fun
As I hope everybody done on the earthly plane as a good Christmas if they can and I'll come at 19 has done loads lot of restrictions you can't get out of creator god and a pillar Priya the power of prayer will get rid of currently in covid-19
I just hope I can make my tummy very proud I just hope I can make my family proud I will let the Good Media Monday a good medium one day one day DE11 median but I'm a good yet I am not that good yet
But I'm only a good one I've been told I will because I'm giving up a lot better at the open circles and I've ever done one-eyed just find it hard to keep a:-| when I get some funny strange ones I do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔