View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I've been looking at this forgiveness as a like walking in forgiveness, like
forgiving before there is even any act to forgive.
Then nothing ever occurs that needs forgiveness.

So the question to you is, does this "forgiveness truly given" that the ACIM is talking about
have something to do with this before hand forgiveness?
Thanks Miss Hepburn.
When we know...not just believe, intellectualize, think, read about, that this place is a truly unreal...a DREAM...
(that we ourselves are creating all we see, in fact)..there is never anything to be truly forgiven.

Why? Because of a couple things...there is ONLY you, The One...I'm sorry my friend, but there is no one else
out there...it is only 'you'.
And 'You' has created the guy that ripped you off and lied about you, creating a bad rep about you, and got you fired.

For some unconscious reason you have created every scenario you have ever experienced...

When we understand Reality...there actually is no need for a word 'forgiveness'...you were very astute to
know...there has never been any need to forgive a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

As there was no need for some blood sacrifice of goats....or Jesus...as there is/was never any 'sin'
to be forgiven FOR....thus, no need for even a 'Savior".
A Savior for what?

There is only The Divine One....the Perfect Infinite One...
And always has been.

Did that help?

Ha, imagine the Only One forgiving Himself...funny..for being completely perfect?

This is part of what Paul meant ...it is time to eat the meat...
and get off of the milk.
1 Cor 3:2....We are ready for Pete's sake now for the meat!

Thank you, thank you for being advanced enough to ask such a question!

xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru