View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 07:19 AM
Master

[quote=bluebird21]In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

Trauma and depression is related to low prana levels. If you were having depression issues it would mean low prana levels resulting in lack of energy and stamina.

You can work on increasing your prana levels by meditation, learning healing techniques like reiki or pranic healing . There are many ways to increase the prana like fasting or eating more fresh fruits and vegetables regularly, exposure to sunlight at early morning or evening and so on. You can easily research this.

Deep breathing in fresh air is a natural way to increase prana levels. Keep away from polluted regions where the prana is stale and low.

Being in prana rich environments like the beach or forests or parks filled with greenery for long periods also helps.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-09-2021 at 01:13 PM.